Since 1984 ACE Radio Broadcasters has been at the forefront of regional Victorian radio. We’ve grown over the years to include 18 radio stations and The Weekly Advertiser newspaper employing over 200 people across Victoria and Southern New South Wales.
Right now we’re looking for a Journalist to work at 2AY in our Albury studios.
With a population of over 100,000 across Albury and Wodonga, our local news provides vital updates to a thriving local community across both sides of the Murray River.
Albury/Wodonga boasts an ever growing and exciting food scene and a thriving arts culture.
Nearby you’ll find plenty of water-based activities and bike paths to explore or you can relax in the stunning Botanical Gardens with a book if that’s more the pace you crave.
The successful applicant is someone who wants to embrace a regional lifestyle and grow their career in a supportive environment working with an outstanding local team.
To be successful in this position, we will need someone who:
• Has experience as a journalist or has relevant qualifications enabling them to fulfil the role.
• Is able to work unsupervised and as part of a wider team.
• Is able to work to deadlines.
• Craves feedback so they can deliver outstanding content on air and online.
• Has digital and social media skills as the role will encompass supporting our digital assets.
• Has a great on-air presence that will appeal to our regional listeners.
Applications close Friday the 17th of September 2021.
But hurry – if we find the right person, we reserve the right to recruit them prior to the closing date for applications
Email your most recent audio demo and resume to Group Content Director, Mat Cummins, [email protected]
ACE Radio Broadcasters are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Now: [email protected]