Geelong’s K rock and bay 93.9 are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, highly organised go-getter to be part of our Promotions Team!
Regardless of whether you’re backstage with your favourite band, working with the mighty Cats or raising money for your local charity, you will know how to organise and execute our events into unforgettable experiences for everybody involved!
Our Promotions Coordinator should:
- Not be afraid to be the loudest person in the room!
- Know how to smile and enjoy yourself!
- Have a minimum of one-year of experience in event management or Radio promotions or similar role.
- Have a brilliant eye for detail, first‐class communication and presentation skills.
- Be a multi-tasker, highly organised and have the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Be a team player who isn’t afraid of a bit of manual labour or getting their hands dirty
- Be willing to work early mornings, weekends or evenings
- Strong computer skills and know their way around all popular social media platforms
- Basic understanding of technical requirements for events
- Have a full driver’s licence (manual an advantage) and working with children accreditation
Please send your résumé and cover letter to Andrew Billing
As radio is an essential service, proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required before any offer of employment is made