Geelong’s K rock and bay 93.9 are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, highly organised go-getter to lead our hard-working team of casuals and full-time Promotions Coordinator.
This is a rare opportunity to work in Australia’s fastest growing regional city, with great restaurants, and bars a thriving arts scene and sporting mecca, Geelong is an excellent place to live. With both the community feel you only get in a regional city and close proximity of Melbourne’s city lights, beaches of the Great Ocean Road and the stunning Great Otway National Park.
Reporting to the General Manager, this fun and challenging role involves organizing and running our station marketing initiatives, promotions and events, lots of outdoor activities, action and lots of work. You need to be well presented, motivated, and able to handle the pressure of many things happening at once with a smile.
The winning candidate will:
- Have management experience, and leadership qualities.
- Be able to take a client brief, and create and deliver great ideas, tactics and amazing listener experiences.
- Have a brilliant eye for detail, first‐class communication and presentation skills.
- Be highly organised and thrive on working to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be an inspirational team player who isn’t afraid of a bit of manual labour or getting their hands dirty.
- Be willing to work early mornings, weekends or evenings when required.
- Have the confidence to record on-air crosses from events and activations.
- Have strong computer skills and know their way around all popular social media platforms.
- Be passionate, sharp and creative, with energy to burn.
- Be a great networker who will fly the K rock and bay 93.9 flags with pride at all times
- Have a growth mindset and enjoy professional development
- Have a full driver’s licence (manual an advantage) and working with children accreditation
Radio specific experience is desirable – it is not essential, however a background in media brand, sponsorship and events management will be a distinct advantage.
This is a permanent position, available now.
Please send your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]