If you’ve been looking for the right moment to jump on the Geelong bandwagon and join one of Australia’s most iconic provincial radio stations, your moment has arrived!
Our amazing Herbie is looking for a Co-host….and not just any Co-host…
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years’ on-air experience, preferably in a ‘show’ capacity.
- A great attitude.
- A team player.
- Outstanding storytelling.
- High-level producing and planning skills.
- Understand what local content really is and how to create it.
- Not afraid to laugh at yourself.
- Can generate great on-air and web content.
- A master of digital platforms & social media (Photoshop & Premiere skills are beneficial but not essential).
- Willingness to get out of the studio and engage the market in person.
As the newest member of K rock, you’ll be working with one of the most passionate teams in radio, in one of the newest studios in the country.
Extra bonus, you’ll be living on the Victorian Surf Coast enjoying some of the best beaches in Australia, best wineries in the state and a quick drive down the road from anything happening in Melbourne.
This is your big chance to take the next step in your career. If you’re up for working hard, in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV, cover letter and most recent demo to Tom Lewis [email protected] now!
Applications close Friday 9th September 2022.