LAFM Launceston, part of the ARN regional network, has a rare opportunity to join their breakfast team.
We are looking for someone who can connect and engage with a target audience of 35+ and is passionate about our vision to continue to be leaders in local. If that’s you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Ideally, you’ll have on-air radio experience but we also know good talent can come from anywhere in this audio world.
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent position working with an amazing and talented team.
- A collaborative environment and supportive culture with a growth mindset.
- You get to live in wotif.com Aussie town of the year 2022 – Launceston.
- Work for one of Australia’s leading and most innovative media networks.
- You get to create compelling content each and every day for our audience.
- Great employee benefits.
What you need?
- The ability to engage with a 35+ audience in Launceston and the North East.
- Be fun, informative, relatable, and real.
- A passion for creating outstanding content and a passion for live and local audio.
- Expertise in Zetta desirable, but not a deal breaker.
- Experience in audio production an advantage.
- Enthusiasm and the hunger to create great radio.
If you think you’re up to the gig, send your CV and airchecks/showreel to Matthew Garwood