Life at Nine.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers.
We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, Nine Radio, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain Group and Drive.
Your new Opportunity at Nine.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Podcast Producer for our new Digital Audio Team.
The successful applicant will have experience in conceptualising, producing, scripting and editing ground-breaking original podcasts from the ground up.
You will have audio content creation experience with a passion for storytelling across multiple genres such as news, sport, lifestyle and entertainment.
You will have the ability to juggle various projects at the same time while delivering high-quality productions within tight deadlines.
Experience working with high-profile talent is a plus.
Day to day, you will report to the Audio Content Director and your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in editorial planning and development of each show
- Podcast episode planning, development and scripting, ensuring successful show growth
- Manage podcast recordings and liaising with key stakeholders to facilitate premium content
- Work with the podcast audio producers to help shape the sound of each episode
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
- Proven experience in podcasting or broadcasting.
- Excellent time management skills – managing multiple shows at once.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong audio production capabilities.
- Basic video editing skills.
- Audio content creation experience across News, Sport, Lifestyle and Entertainment.
- An understanding of the role social media plays in podcast discovery.
What you’ll get in return at Nine.
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners including Samsung, Apple, JB HI-FI, HP, Hertz Car Hire and TFE Hotels
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you’ll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency résumés and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited résumés
1 Denison St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia