NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Being a part of NOVA Entertainment, you’ll be working for a radio and digital media company committed to creating as well as facilitating the creation of powerful and engaging content through exceptional people who love what they do. We are on the hunt for an experienced Account Director to join our Melbourne Direct & Independent Agency Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated media/sales professional who wants to work within one of Melbourne’s most successful media sales teams.
You’ll be working across a Independent Agency & Direct Client Portfolio to manage and grow an existing client base, in a role that demands an ability to network, build relationships, develop integrated cross platform solutions, and identify new business opportunities. You will be responsible for selling across NOVA Entertainment’s wide range of media assets including audio (broadcast, streaming, podcast) digital, mobile, experiential and new and emerging commercial partnerships.
This role will suit someone who is a highly driven individual with a strong desire to succeed and thrive in a result orientated environment.
- Passionate about delivering a great outcome
- A strong and consistent communicator and negotiator
- A commitment to achieving monthly budgets (and the ability to develop sales tactics to ensure personal and client success)
- Able to create and sell cross platform integrated solutions
- Strong client service orientation with ability to project manage
- Resilient, dynamic and adaptable to change
- Previous media sales experience is desirable but those with a proven background in marketing or agency experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Workplace flexibility (hybrid working model) to support a work-life balance
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs)
- Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
- Plus, a whole lot more!
If you are multi skilled with the ability to think strategically, want to be a part of a highly successful sales team working for a well-regarded and established brand that continues to evolve and innovate then apply now!