NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing audio entertainment business and a recognised leader in the media industry. Our mission is to create and share great experiences. We’re able to do so thanks to an ingrained culture of innovation and creativity, driven by a group of exceptional people who love what they do.
The Branded Content Amplification Manager operates as part of the national CREATE team, to produce and execute branded content solutions for our clients integrated campaigns across the Nova Entertainment network, with a specialty in digital and paid social content creation and strategic amplification.
This role is highly operational, with a key focus on creativity, optimisation and driving successful results for our client campaigns. You are skilled at delivering campaigns on brief, in a fast-paced environment and on budget, ensuring they meet CREATE quality benchmarks as well as revenue objectives, product and brand goals.
You will function as the gatekeeper for campaign content published on the Nova websites. This role is responsible for ensuring client content requests and campaign execution is in line with the Nova Entertainment content strategy and brand tone.
You will actively and regularly collaborate with aligned functions to deliver creative, strategic and ROI solutions, working closely with: CREATE, Sales, Digital Product, Brand, Marketing, Product, Legal, Finance and Technology.
As an autonomous, driven and solutions-focused member of the CREATE Delivery team, you will focus on delivering:
- Best-in-market experiences ensuring internal and external client and stakeholder satisfaction and results.
- A holistic expertise and a commercial mindset for all client campaigns.
- Best performance for all campaigns through optimisation and measurable ROI.
You will be a self-leader who is passionate about going above and beyond to deliver award winning multi-platform brand content solutions.
In an environment where no two days are the same, you’ll produce work for a variety of client. Typically, the day to day translates to:
- Responding to briefs for native/branded content articles angles & social amplification strategies that nurture the delicate intersection between commercial goal, audience interest and publisher ethos.
- Researching and producing commercial content in sync with the broader Nova Entertainment content strategy, style guide and brand tone.
- Crafting engaging copy to run across all commercial digital content.
- Building, running and optimising paid social campaigns across a suite of ad serving platforms.
- Investigating alternative & new amplification channels and partners.
- Advising on campaign performance and commercial digital content strategy.
- Editor level writing skills.
- Strategic creative, expert amplification & optimisation skills.
- An advanced understanding of ad-serving platforms including, but not limited to, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit and more.
- Understanding of CMS platforms such as WordPress.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff, senior management across the organisation and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 3+ years’ media experience within the Media / Agency Industry.
- Minimum 2+ years’ social media/editorial experience.
- Previous experience working in branded content across a variety of clients.
- A seasoned pro at all things Microsoft office – Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Relevant university qualifications welcomed, but not essential.