NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world-class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients.
Nova Entertainment has one of the best radio production gigs in the country, and it could be yours.
We’re searching for highly skilled, creative audio master to join the team of our Number 1 Brisbane breakfast show Ash, Luttsy & Susie O’Neill and deliver creative, cutting edge audio.
So who are we looking for?
- An advanced Pro Tools operator, committed to delivering consistent world-class audio.
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in radio audio production. Previous radio show imaging experience is a definite advantage.
- An outgoing, friendly & positive team player that works well with varied Programming, Executive Producer & Talent briefs, and is dedicated to the Ash, Luttsy & Susie’s strategic vision.
- A calm, proactive and focused operator, who is a time management whiz, creative and passionate about innovating new ideas.
- Works well under pressure, able to manage multiple tasks at once and meet tight show deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail & proactive with a willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects.
- The ability to work autonomously and to independently organise production outgoings.
- Creative writing skills.
If this sounds like you and you’ve got the skills and passion required to land one of the country’s best production gigs, then shoot through your application and latest imaging demo (3 mins max) through by Friday 19th November.
Please visit www.novaentertainment.com.au for further information on Nova Entertainment Australia.
Note: Successful applicants will only be contacted.
Apply using the link here