NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience. No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a full-time Brisbane-based digital and video guru who’s passionate about radio and creating great content! You will have the uncanny knack for finding the key moment of every interview and how to hook in your audience to watch.
Your main focus will be on producing class-leading content for Nova 1069’s breakfast show Ash, Luttsy & Susie O’Neill and ensuring the station has the best local digital content in Brisbane.
Working closely with the producers and talent you’ll be responsible for the creation, production and execution of video, social and editorial content for Ash, Luttsy & Susie O’Neill, while also contributing actively to other local tactics and events across Nova 106.9.
WHO YOU ARE
You’ll be a passionate content creator with previous experience in the digital sphere. To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a triple threat with capabilities in producing, shooting and editing content in a fast-moving environment.
- Have experience creating and maintaining an engaged social media audience across multiple platforms.
- Have technical expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Have your finger on the pulse of Brisbane news, sports and events.
- Possess exceptional communication skills that are both personable and professional, and an ability to prioritise sometimes-Nova 93conflicting requests.
- Be willing to work breakfast hours.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments.
- Workplace flexibility and the ability to work efficiently to achieve a genuine work-life balance
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Along with your CV and cover letter, please include examples of video content you’ve created which reflect the Nova style.
Please note: as part of the application process you will need to be willing to showcase your skills practically.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply now!