NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
Being a part of NOVA Entertainment, you’ll be working for a radio and digital media company committed to creating as well as facilitating the creation of powerful and engaging content through exceptional people who love what they do.
About the Role
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and experienced superstar to join our Audience Engagement team as a Project Manager – Audience Engagement across Nova 96.9.
As the Project Manager – Audience Engagement, you will collaborate with the Audience Engagement, Sales, Create and Programming teams to create and execute high quality and engaging experiences for our listeners and clients.
In between all that, you’ll also be responsible for managing the Casanova team and promotions across Nova 96.9 as required. More specifically you will:
- End-to-end project management of Casanova activations (station-led, and client-integrated)
- Ownership of Casanova brief process
- Implementation of event partnerships
- End-to-end project management of Workday tactics and promotions (station-led, and client-integrated)
- Proactively develop promotional and activation led commercial opportunities for our Sales teams
- Manage merchandise and signage, including stocktake and ordering
- Effectively resource and deliver projects to a budget
- Proactively engage in prize-sourcing and sampling as required
This role is one which is critical to the team’s success, and highly valued and respected by the experienced team you will be working alongside.
You will be a motivated and creative member of the team who is solutions-focused and thrive on deadlines, with a keen eye for what makes events really pop, and strong communication skills. Oh, and you like to have fun! You will be passionate about the media industry in a place which does things differently, above all, your positive attitude and proactivity to be the best is what sets you apart from the rest.
In turn NOVA Entertainment provides you with a fun and exciting culture to work in, reward and recognition and career development opportunities.
- Workplace flexibility to support a work-life balance
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs)
- Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
- Plus, a whole lot more!
If this sounds like the perfect gig you, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!