NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa and Star 104.5. We have a mission to create and share great experiences.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Do you have a high level of attention to detail?
- Are you used to working in a tight deadline environment?
- Have meticulous attention to detail?
- And last but not least, the drive to go above and beyond until the job is done?
NOVA Entertainment is on the hunt for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Client Implementation Executive to join the team! Someone dynamic and enthusiastic with a genuine passion for customer service.
As part of our Sydney commercial team you will collaborate with the Sales, Creative, Integration, Airtime and Programming teams to ensure a smooth delivery of content, promotions and a quality delivery of music to our clients and listeners.
You will have (or develop) a sound knowledge across all audio assets, both broadcast and digital. Your goal will be to ensure the highest quality in administrative support to assist the sales team in achieving its goals and revenue for the business.
You will be energetic, enthusiastic, innovative and results-driven with a strong ethical approach and attention to detail. You will be passionate about the industry but even more passionate about working in a place which does things differently.
- Assist with presentations and proposals.
- Supervise and coordinate the workflow across the broader Implementation Executive team
- Preparation of correspondence and responding to client queries for Client Executives
- Processing of on-air booking approval of forms, sourcing advertising material and instructions plus assisting the implementation of client campaigns
- Effective use of sales resources and process reports for Client Executives
- Assist with organization of client events and functions as required
- Prepare post campaign analysis including post & pre-times, air checks, etc. for specific clients as required
- Act as an initial escalation point to assist other Client Implementation Executives to problem solve and overcome roadblocks
- Maintains and promotes effective working relationships with key functions including creative, promotions, programming etc
- Workplace flexibility (hybrid working model) to support a work-life balance
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs)
- Frequent staff lunches & survey celebrations
- Plus, a whole lot more!
If this sounds like the perfect gig for you, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now, we can’t wait to meet you!