We’re looking for DATA-DRIVEN STORYTELLERS who know how to turn information into ACTIONABLE INSIGHT.
We are in the market for a passionate and experienced strategist to join our CREATE Insights team. In a nutshell, your job is to harness the power of our data to create a compelling case for our clients to invest with us.
You’ll work to uncover both consumer and category-based insights that help shape the way we respond to clients briefs and engage the market and help demonstrate the potential of a media partnership with us.
Put simply, your insights will inform the ideas that drive our success.
Reporting into Head of Trade Insight & Communication, this role will work closely with NOVA’s sales force and the broader branded entertainment team (CREATE) on both proactive and reactive business opportunities.
The role requires someone who can get deep in the data without drowning in detail, distil that data into a compelling commercial narrative, and articulate that narrative via creative sales collateral that stands out.
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Excellent communication skills, in person, on paper and behind the screen
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar strategist role within an agency or publisher
- Proven pitch and copy writing experience
- An intimate understanding of syndicated audience profiling and ratings tools
- A strong understanding of the Australian media landscape & consumer trends
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (especially PowerPoint & Excel)
If this sounds like you, click the apply button below.