103.1 Power FM is part of Australia’s leading radio network; ARN. ARN has over 58 stations across 33 markets, including Melbourne’s KIIS 101.1 & GOLD 104.3.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Why not come along and be part of our story?
We are on the hunt for a breakfast announcer who will work with a co-host to contribute to our inclusive, winning culture in a regularly surveyed radio market.
Rocking in when the coffee is made and everyone has started their day is a cruisy life for daytime announcers, but Breakfast people are at a whole other level!!!
If starting the day without a decent coffee and being they key to how a whole City starts their day is more appealing, then you are made of the stuff we are looking for!
If you know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with 18–39-year-old demographics and you want to enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in Regional Victoria’s premier Regional City just a stone’s throw from Melbourne.
You’ll need to have;
- Experience on-air preferably as a part of a breakfast duo or team.
- Strong performance / presentation skills. The ability to perform outside station premises where required in the capacity of announcer or ‘master of ceremonies’ at station promotions, outside broadcasts and other events.
- Advanced knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement.
- Expert in the use of Zetta, Audition, Audata, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs; or have the ability to learn and master new programs quickly and proficiently.
- An open motor vehicle licence in Australia.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your resume and aircheck to the content director Dave Dalkin, [email protected]
Applications close Sunday 18th September 2022