98.1 Power FM Upper Hunter (Muswellbrook) is on the hunt for a breakfast announcer who is looking for the next great opportunity and who will contribute to our inclusive and supportive culture.
If you know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with the 18–39-year-old demographic and you want to enjoy being surrounded by rolling vineyards of the Upper Hunter’s world-famous wine country just a stone’s throw from Newcastle, then this role is for you.
You’ll need to have:
- Experience on-air preferably as a part of a breakfast duo or team.
- Strong performance / presentation skills. The ability to perform outside station premises where required in the capacity of announcer or ‘master of ceremonies’ at station promotions, outside broadcasts and other events.
- Advanced knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement.
- Expert in the use of Zetta, Audition, Audata, and Microsoft’s suite of programs; or the ability to learn and master new programs quickly and proficiently.
- An open motor vehicle licence in Australia.
If you have some, or all of the above attributes and you think you’re up to the challenge, send your résumé and aircheck to the Regional Content Director, Barry Keohane [email protected] today!
Applications close Friday 8th July 2022.