ARNProducer & Panel Operator at KIIS FM – National Drive – Will & Woody
- Working with the EP and closely with Will & Woody, you’ll assist in developing content for the show, and execute ideas from planning sessions to make sure they happen on air.
- Aid in the creation, production and execution of long term story arcs, stunts and daily content, that is shareable and/or newsworthy.
- Always ensure content is innovative and continually push yourself to deliver consistently market leading content
- Prepare and prep support material for segments – e.g. guest bios, prep sheets, consent forms and anything else that may be required.
- Contribute positively and critically in daily production brainstorms, constantly asking ‘is there something in…’ or ‘what more can we do with this?’
- Look for innovative and creative solutions then seek to have them implemented.
- Have the ability to faultlessly Panel a live radio show
- Possess a masterful understanding of broadcast technologies and playout systems; and an ability to troubleshoot quickly.
- Assist in planning on air talent activities outside the station i.e. OB’s, promotional events, etc.
- Editing interviews when necessary before they go to air. Proficiency in one or all of Adobe Audition, Reaper, VoxPro, or Protools is advantageous.
- Be up to date with the latest trends, fads, “pop culture” and society.
- Outstanding talent management and relationships
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and remain calm in high pressure environments.
- You are motivated and proactive, and will stop at nothing to execute brilliant ideas or get admin done.
- You are collaborative and team-focussed; you put the team ahead of yourself to deliver what’s best for the show.
- You’re a driver of morale, energy and ‘vibe’ within the team, both on and off the air.
- You have a willingness to learn, and an ability to accept and action regular feedback from the EP.
- You seriously love radio.
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High- We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for ouractions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 30th May 2022
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.