Grant Broadcasters are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, highly organised go-getter to help us take 96.5 Wave FM to the next level.
Wollongong is an incredible place to live and work, and you’ll be part of all the biggest events in town and become a mover and shaker in no time.
No pressure, but you will be passionate and talented, with creativity, wit and energy to burn – turning every promotion and activation into pure radio excellence.
You’ll need to the following skills and experience to be considered:
- Management skills, radio experience and leadership qualities.
- An eye for detail, first‐class communication and presentation skills.
- Brilliant multi-tasking skills, highly organised and have the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A team player who isn’t afraid of a bit of manual labour or getting their hands dirty.
- Willing to work early mornings, weekends or evenings when required.
- Have a basic understanding of technical requirements for events.
- Enjoy recording and training staff to record crosses from events and activations.
- Have strong computer skills and know their way around all popular social media platforms.
- Have the ability to take a brief or client request and create great ideas, tactics and amazing listener experiences.
- Understand the importance of on-air and digital integration.
- Be a great networker who will fly the 96.5 Wave FM flag with pride at all times.
- Have a full driver’s licence (manual an advantage) and working with children accreditation.
Get your resume to the General Manager Joel Gosper today! [email protected]
Applications close November 26th if the position is not filled sooner.