Commercial Digital Manager [15-Month Mat Leave] | Sunshine Coast
We are looking for a talented senior sales and marketing super star who shares our passion for client-first digital solutions.
- Senior digital marketing & sales role based on the Sunshine Coast
- Leading and supporting multiple sales teams for the integration of digital media into the traditional media landscape
- Directly manage accounts and build the portfolio of local and interstate businesses by providing solutions to improve their online marketing
- Be part of one of Australia’s largest family-owned media companies.
About the company
Grant Broadcasters is a 100% Australian and family-owned business and thrives on all things local. Grant Broadcasters boasts an extensive national network, with 52 commercial radio broadcast stations and an external digital marketing agency – Sparx Digital.
About the role
In this role, you will work across our national radio network and within our Sparx Digital agency. We are looking for someone who is excited by digital marketing, digital sales and digital solutions. You will provide senior guidance and support to our on-the-ground sales teams, managers and promotion staff.
You should know the ins and outs of digital marketing products, such as SEO, websites, Google Ads, and Social Ads, but more importantly, you’ll need to be able to effectively communicate digital marketing strategies and concepts with a wide range of people and level of digital knowledge.
Your role will be operating as the Commercial Digital Manager and will lead a small team of Digital Specialists and provide expert advice to our account managers who are tasked with selling traditional and non-traditional media solutions to clients.
You will have the ability to work autonomously as well as maintain strong relationships with local and remote teams.
To be successful, you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of digital media and marketing.
- Ideally have experience in managing social and Google Advertising campaigns, but not required.
- Have experience in a senior digital sales role. Mainstream media experience will be highly regarded.
- Have experience in building strong relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Have experience managing clients, applying sales techniques, tailoring proposals, and presenting.
- Be able to effectively manage time/priority pressures, multiple tasks and conflicts.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wanting to utilise their senior marketing and sales skills in a unique media-based role. This is a fast-paced role that would suit someone who can adapt to change and learn new things quickly.
The position is a 15-month maternity leave contract and will be based in sunny Maroochydore, with offices in Brisbane and Ipswich available for use. Flexible work from home arrangements may be available for the right candidate.
Interested? Send us your cover letter and CV to:
Commercial Digital Manager
Applications close Monday 31 January 2022*
*Unless position filled beforehand
** As radio is an essential service, proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be required before any offer of employment is made.