WordPress Website Designer | Website Design, SEO & Maintenance
- WordPress Website Designer
- Flexible Working Location
- Be part of one of Australia’s largest media companies
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for digital media and embraces the environment of a growing media company.
At Sparx Digital we’re passionate about creating digital experiences that engage and excite. We’re a full-service digital agency with clients across Australia. Our clients range from local businesses to national brands and we work alongside one of Australia’s largest and most innovative mainstream media companies.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for digital media and embraces the environment of an expanding company. You will have the ability to work autonomously as well as maintain strong relationships with local and remote teams.
You will be passionate about creating and maintaining great WordPress websites. You will have a creative flair and be able to manage multiple projects with a high attention to detail. You will work closely with our sales & campaign teams on the initial brief, design, build and maintenance of client websites.
To be successful you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience building & maintaining WordPress websites
- Strong knowledge of website best practices
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and strategies
- Basic proofreading skills and high attention to detail
- Some basic knowledge of HTML & CSS is preferred, but not essential
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Good communication & organisation skills
The ability to service clients in one or more areas of digital marketing campaigns will be highly regarded, including digital strategy, social media, email marketing, search marketing & design.
This is an exciting opportunity and will suit a person wanting to progress their career with an expanding company. With flexible working conditions, this role can be based in our Maroochydore office or remotely for the right candidate.
Please apply to:
Head of Sparx Digital Agency
Applications close 7 January 2022*
*Unless position filled beforehand
** As radio is an essential service, proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be required before any offer of employment is made