Star 101.9 Announcer
Star 101.9 Mackay and the Whitsundays are on the hunt for a workday announcer to contribute to our inclusive, winning culture in a regularly surveyed radio market.
If you know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with the 18-54 demographic and you want to enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in Central Queensland with Airlie Beach and the Great Barrier Reef on your doorstep, get your CV and audio to us ASAP.
You’ll need to have;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on-air.
- Strong performance / presentation skills
- The ability to perform outside station premises where required in the capacity of announcer or ‘Master of Ceremonies’ at station promotions, outside broadcasts and other events
- Advanced knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement
- Expertise in the use of Zetta, Audition, Audata, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs; or the ability to learn and master new programs quickly and proficiently
- An open motor vehicle licence in Australia
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your résumé and aircheck to the group content director Ryan Rathbone [email protected]
Applications close Friday 3rd September 2022.