Star 102.7 and 4CA Content Director
Cairns number 1 radio station Star 102.7, and 4CA are on the hunt for a passionate new Content Director / Announcer to contribute to our inclusive, winning culture.
Being located in one of Australia most diverse and beautiful locations makes this position extremely sought after. So, if you’re a leader, motivator, coach and are ready for a new challenge, get in touch.
You’ll need to
- Know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with both 18-39 and 25-44 male demographics
- Take Star 102.7 and 4CA to the next level in the extremely competitive and surveyed Cairns market
- Work closely with Sales and Promotions to ensure tactically we are coming up with great ideas to generate listener engagement, sales and digital opportunities.
- Lead by example to inspire, motivate and coach our creative & experienced on-air team
- Have excellent presentation and administrative skills with a high attention to detail
- Have the ability and willingness to be a team player and jump in where and when needed
- Deliver a killer afternoon shift on Star 102.7
We would like you to have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in on-air in any capacity on radio.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in radio programming either MD, APD or CD roles.
- Basic knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement.
- The ability to execute sophisticated content and promotional strategies.
- Proficiency in the use of Zetta, G-Selector, Audata, Workflow, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your résumé and aircheck to the group content director Ryan Rathbone Apply here