Video Producer – Kyle and Jackie O
The Video Producer – Kyle and Jackie O role is to amplify on air content from The Kyle and Jackie O Show and KIIS1065 including interviews, live stunts, event coverage as well as ideate and execute original online content ideas to attract digital audiences
- Be a part of Sydney’s #1FM Breakfast Show, planning and delivering on a collaborative social media strategy to grow audiences on-air and online through video, audio and images
- Connect with a world-class team of show producers and on-air talent to maximise creativity and generate industry-leading digital content
- Bring your creative ideas to the table and pitch original concepts to the content team and take ownership to bring them to life
- Capture and seek opportunities to amplify on air content on online platforms during the show
- Work quickly and under pressure to output breaking stories to our audiences
- Be actively conscious of changing audience trends and adapt show content to remain competitive and ahead of the curve
- Proven experience producing engaging videos for online and social media
- High competency working with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Audition
- Comfortable with early hours
- Driven by a fast-paced and high energy work environment
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume!
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.