96.5 Wave FM Wollongong is looking for a passionate Announcer / Operations assistant to join and contribute to the inclusive and winning culture of our station.
Based in our studios in the beautiful Illawarra region of NSW (1 hour south of Sydney), we are in search of someone who can deliver a killer music shift, plus help out our Content Director in an operations role.
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent position working with a close-knit, super-friendly team of broadcasters
- Highly supportive culture determined to build upon and develop your existing skills
- Help continue to build our market position in the Illawarra, a regularly surveyed market
- Living in the amazing Illawarra region of New South Wales near some of the country’s most beautiful beaches
- Working for one of Australia’s leading media organisations
What you need?
- Minimum 5 years’ on-air experience (2 years’ radio programming experience in a MD, ACD or Ops role an advantage)
- Know how to deliver a killer music shift that connects with 18-39 year-olds
- Have excellent presentation and administrative skills with a high attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing, and digital audience engagement
- Proficient in the use of Zetta, G-Selector, Audata, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs an advantage
If you have what we’re looking for, then send your résumé and a recent aircheck to:
Wave FM Content Director using the link here…
Applications close Friday 14 January 2022
*Unless position filled beforehand
** As radio is an essential service, proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be required before any offer of employment is made