Grant Broadcasters is on the hunt for a dynamic Regional Content Director based in Wollongong, New South Wales.
The role will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Wollongong’s 96.5 Wave FM as their fulltime Content Director in conjunction with overseeing the local Content Directors throughout New South Wales, ensuring they are executing the stations / networks programming strategies to achieve the desired audience ratings and engagement objectives on-air, online and via our digital assets.
Working closely with the Regional General Manager New South Wales and local General Managers, The Regional Content Director has oversight across all programming activities including but not limited to content, marketing / audience tactics, staffing, localism strategies, training, systems usage, reporting, compliance and recruitment for all markets within our New South Wales stations.
You will be expected to drive a positive winning programming culture that values people. Whilst taking a strong operational leadership role delivering growing levels of audience and audience engagement.
Nationally, the position is a collaborative role that requires you to work constructively with the Group Content Director and other Regional Content Directors. Together as the Content Leadership Group, you will ensure Grant Broadcasters delivers best practice programming and client integration across all platforms.
You’ll need the following;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience on-air in any capacity on radio.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in radio programming either MD, APD or CD roles preferably in a large competitive surveyed market.
- Experience with multiple formats and target audiences would be a bonus.
- Proven track record managing and coaching and developing both experienced and brand-new radio talent.
- Advanced knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement.
- The ability to create and execute sophisticated content and promotional strategies.
- Working knowledge of the Australian media landscape with a particular radio and digital focus.
- Proficient in the use of Zetta, G-Selector, Audata, Workflow, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs.
- A strong understanding of the survey methodology and how to maximise the company’s audience objectives in a survey.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your resume and aircheck to the Group Content Director [email protected]
Applications close Friday November 26th or earlier if a candidate is found.