Garry Dean, who has won numerous accolades for his work, has been appointed the new Creative Director for Nova 93.7 Perth.
His radio award credits include;
- 2013 ACRA Winner “Best Station Produced Commercial – Campaign”
- 2012 Siren Awards: Finalist
- 2012 Siren Awards Round 1: Highly Commended
- 2011 ACRA Winner
- 2011 New York Festivals International Advertising Awards: Bronze World Medal
- 2011 Siren Awards: Winner – Siren Client Award
- 2011 Siren Awards Round 5: Winner – Overall and Single Category
Garry is an experienced Creative with an impeccable track record of outstanding campaigns that deliver great outcomes for clients.
He will lead the Creative team that will take Perth radio Creative to another level and deliver innovative outcomes across all Nova Entertainment platforms.
Garry said, “My mission has always been to make the ad break more entertaining than the rest of the station. That’s going to be a real challenge here at NOVA, and I’m ready for anything … except wearing that Nova Boy suit.”