NAB Show 2019 is just a couple of weeks away, and the broadcast trade show in Las Vegas is arguably one of, if not the biggest in the world.
The radio portion of the show has 90 exhibitors taking place this year with a special section for the connected car as a feature with the In Vehicle Experience.
NAB Executive Vice President of Conventions and Business Operations Chris Brown, says “As automobile technology evolves towards autonomy and even more advanced forms of transportation, vehicles are becoming the next frontier for content distribution.
“At NAB Show, we are creating a forum for media companies and automobile manufacturers to discuss and collaborate on the future of in-vehicle entertainment that maximizes the consumer experience and leverages the ‘passenger economy.’”
With autonomous vehicles becoming more commonplace, the opportunity exists for content consumption, delivery and unique tailored experiences for every rider.
NAB Show will give attendees a chance to see firsthand from today’s leading manufacturers, technologists, and content creators why connected vehicles are being lauded as the next horizon for content consumption.
- Connected Car
- Media Display & Consumer Technology
- Audio Design
- Peripherals & Navigation
- ATSC 3.0
- HD Radio
Sessions across the 3 days of the In Vehicle Experience include
- A Panel Discussion with Waze and Broadcasters
- Turning the Car Into a Tailored Entertainment Hub
- Connected Cars and Next Gen TV
- In-car Entertainment Perspectives: Piloted driving ON! Radio OFF?
- Broadcast and IP in the Car – How Will These Converge?
- Beyond Audio: Radio’s Opportunity In Autonomous Vehicles, IoT, and Other Services
NAB Show 2019 gets underway from April 6 to 11 with the exhibits open from the 8th