In the latest New Zealand survey results, just released, Newstalk ZB remains the number 1 station in Auckland.
ZB has a 13.4% share and a cumulative audience reach of 185,600 people.
In other survey highlights:
- The Breeze increased its AP 10+ share from 3.8% to 7.1%. It also added a further 24,700 new listeners taking its cumulative audience to 123,700.
- Classic Hits increased its HHS with Kids share from 4.2% to 9.6%. It also added a further 4,900 new HHS with Kids listeners taking its cumulative audience to 21,000.
- The Edge increased its 18-34 share from 8.6% to 13.5% and takes number 1 position in Auckland for this demographic.
- ZM remains the number 1 station in Auckland for HHS with Kids with a 10.2% share and remains the station with the highest number of HHS with Kids listeners with a cumulative audience of 26,400
- The Sound increased its share across all survey demographics with highest share increases from 18-34 audiences up from 1.3% to 3.8%
- George FM increased its 18-34 share from 5.5% to 7.3% and added a further 2,400 new 18-34 listeners taking its cumulative audience to 36,600.
Auckland results below. For more results across each NZ radio region, click here.