The third radio ratings survey results for 2021 have been released.
- Talk radio falls, music radio gains
- Nova Brisbane regains top position with B105 falling. 4KQ picks up listeners.
- Ben Fordham’s 2GB breakfast drops, ABC Sydney now within 0.4 of top breakfast spot. Today marks one year on breakfast for Fordham.
- 3AW down in Melbourne. Gold FM Breakfast third on the day Christian O’Connell releases his very personal new book.
- Kyle and Jackie jump, triple j up in Sydney
- SAFM falls
- ABC Perth rises
The survey was conducted by GfK for Commercial Radio Australia between Sun Feb 28 to Sat Apr 3 & Sun Apr 18 to Sat May 22, 2021.
Previous results here.
Check back during the day for our updates, analysis and spin.
Click the charts to enlarge them.
DAB+ Only Stations