The NAB and RAB Radio Show goes online this year from October 5-9.
High on the agenda is how can radio reset and transform during these challenging times? What are the proven strategies to drive sales and local advertising in 2021? How can stations position their business for success during a changing economic environment?
Other highlights include:
• Exclusive keynotes from Dave Ramsey, Rishad Tobaccowala and thought leaders shaping the future of media and advertising
• A CEO Townhall with CUMULUS MEDIA’s Mary Berner, Entercom’s David Field and iHeartMedia’s Bob Pittman, moderated by NBC News Senior Business Correspondent and MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle
• Customized sales and programming strategies with leading consultants
• Technology presentations and demos
• Turnkey solutions for small and medium markets
• Proven ideas and tactics for successful sales and marketing campaigns
• In-depth discussions on the topics shaping our world today
Packed with strategies and with a registration rate that won’t break the budget of $US50 for full access to the show’s content, with the RAIN Summit pass an additional $US10