The 4th radio ratings survey results for 2023 have been released.
- 2GB the new leader in Sydney, up 2.1 share points on the back of a big advertising campaign to win the ground back from KIIS
- KIIS loses 1 share point and drops back to second place (share) in the market, 2UE also drops
- A big gain for Nova Melbourne, up 1.2 share points, overtaking KIIS
- 3AW and Gold retain number 1 and 2 positions in Melbourne
- Nova Brisbane (down 0.6) inherits top position after B105 falls 1.1 to 11.7%
- Triple M powers ahead in Adelaide, up 1.2 share points in first place
- ABC RN gains in Adelaide, also up 1.2 share points
- 6PR gains most in Perth, up 1.2 to 7%
- Nova Perth retains top position despite at fall of 0.9. Mix (dow1.2) and 96fm (down 1.5) both drop
The survey was conducted by GfK for Commercial Radio Australia between Sun Apr 16 to Sat Jun 24, 2023, in the early part of the football season and also including Ashes cricket tests overnight from the UK.
There is more movement across the five capital cities this survey than last in new GfK 360 results. This survey radio lost 24,000 listeners (cume, all stations/all markets).
Displayed below are Share, Cume, DAB+ and Platform results. Click to enlarge the charts.
Previous survey results here.