The 5th radio ratings survey results for 2023 have been released.
- No change in the top Sydney rankings, however the top three stations all lost share, with 2GB dropping 2.7 share points, the biggest fall in this city. KIIS was down 2.0 and smooth lost 1.4 share points.
- Melbourne’s top rankings were also stable, with 3AW up 2.1, smooth up 0.3 and Gold down 1.2.
- Brisbane’s top two stations Nova and B105 both slipped slightly, but remained in their first and second positions. Triple M slipped from third to fourth place, down 0.5, while KIIS gained 1.1, moving into third place.
- There is a new leader in Adelaide, with Mix up 0.7, jumping into first place. Triple M slipped into second after losing 1.4 share points, the biggest drop in this city. Nova, up 0.3 remains in third place.
- In Perth the top three stations remained in place, with Nova consolidating its first position with a rise of 1.1 share points, followed by 96fm, up 0.1 then Mix, down 1.1.
The survey was conducted by GfK for Commercial Radio Australia between Sun May 21 to Sat Jun 24 & Sun Jul 9 to Sat Aug 12, 2023, during the football season and the FIFA Women’s World Cup soccer tournament.
Displayed below are Share, Cume, DAB+ and Platform results. Click to enlarge the charts.
Previous survey results here.