- Neck and neck between 2GB and KIIS for Sydney Breakfast
- In Sydney, smooth and 2GB had the biggest gains, triple j and Triple M had the biggest drop
- Mix back on top in Perth with a rise of 0.5 taking it ahead of 96fm
- In Perth, Triple M rose the most and Nova suffered the biggest fall
- It’s crowded near the top in Brisbane, with less than one share point separating the top 4 stations. Nova is on top with 12.1%, followed by Triple M on 11.8% then KIIS and B105 tied on 11.5%
- 3AW Melbourne had the biggest fall, losing share in all shifts, notably evening, breakfast and mornings
- In Melbourne, Fox and Triple M had good rises, while smooth and Nova dropped
- Triple M consolidated its top position in Adelaide, with a strong rise of 3.2 share points bringing it to 14.9%
- In Adelaide, Nova and SAFM dropped most, both losing 1.3 share points, FIVEaa also dropped
The survey was conducted by GfK for Commercial Radio Australia between Sun Aug 13 to Sat Sept 16 & Sun Sept 24 to Sat Oct 28, 2023, including Grand Final weekend.
Displayed below are Share, Cume, DAB+ and Platform results. Click to enlarge the charts.
Previous survey results here. Check back during the day for the latest updates.