When Triple M Gippsland Breakfast announcer Anna Dare got wind of a local story about a terminally Ill young women who’s illness will soon steal her from her family, she decided she wanted to do something to help.
So Anna went to work, looping in most of the local office, some local business’ and MMM’s listeners with everyone playing a small role in bringing this story to life on the air.
The response from businesses included:
- Melbourne Sky Deck VIP experience for the family
- Melbourne Planetarium experience for the family
- Walhalla Goldfields Railway family trip
- Make Up Hub of Gippsland makeover
- Tracy Jilbert Photography family photographic and video session worth $2k
- Easy Crete landscaping to the backyard worth $10,000
Plus donations still coming through the GoFundMe page.