RØDE has announced its debut into the headphone market with the NTH-100 professional over-ear headphones.
Combining sonic performance with revolutionary features for superior comfort, topped off by the style and quality that RØDE is renowned for, the NTH-100s promise an audio experience that inspires creativity.
RØDE NTH-100 KEY FEATURES:
- Custom-matched drivers that deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion – ideal for critical listening in all content creation applications
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail and clarity
- Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort
- Unique ergonomic earcups with memory foam cushions for excellent noise isolation and revolutionary CoolTech™ gel for reducing fatigue
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system for a tailored feel
- Rugged, hard-wearing construction and modular design for unmatched durability
- Designed and made using high-grade components in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
RØDE CEO Damien Wilson says, “The NTH-100s are the culmination of decades of passion and immersion in audio. We developed these headphones from the ground up with avid attention to every detail and an obsession with perfection, and we are incredibly proud of the outcome. It is with absolute confidence that I say the NTH-100s are the best in their class. If you’re a creator looking for your first headphones or a seasoned professional still on the hunt for the perfect cans, your search is over.”