CBAA Community Radio Conference Early has extended its early bird rate until Sunday.
Register now and save $110 before next Monday.
This year, the program is filled with special guest speakers and workshop sessions.
Keynote: Voices of Innovation – The Power of Positive Human Collisions
In community radio, every voice matters. Tania de Jong, knows this too and is passionate about the power of voices working together.
As keynote speaker, Tania will begin our program by showing you how your station can awaken the potential of its people through the development of a strong creative and collaborative voice.
Wet Your Whistle Conference Kick-Starter
Set your conference experience up for success with a ticket to the unmissable 2017 CBAA Conference Kick-Starter, a pool-side soiree where you can get face to face with industry thought leaders, sector organisations, the CBAA’s board and staff, as well as connecting with other community broadcasters from all over Australia. Enjoy stunning Gold Coast Hinterland and Pacific Ocean views and light refreshments.
CBAA Community Radio Awards Gala Dinner
The CBAA Community Radio Awards Gala Dinner is the highlight of the CBAA Conference social calendar and an opportunity to come together and celebrate outstanding work and contributions by stations and individuals across the sector. Attend to wine, dine and socialise with community broadcasters from all over Australia.
Workshop sessions include:
· Using Communication & Partnerships to Engage Young People
· Your Station’s Place in the Community Radio Network
· The Power of Connecting to Your Local Business Community
· Radio Replay – A Revolution for Australian Music and Programming
· Build From Your Strengths with a Station Content Strategy
· How To Recruit Amazing New Board Directors with Diversity From Your Membership and Beyond
· Tech Boot Camp for the Non-Technical: What You Need to Know About Your Station’s Stuff
Check out the program, session times and get tickets ASAP: https://www.cbaa.org.au/conference/2017-conference-program