GOLD 104.3 with Jo and Lehmo have been on the hunt for The Chosen One, where you could be worth $10,000 and not even know it.
Each weekday for the last fortnight, Jo & Lehmo have revealed a clue to the Chosen One’s identity.
If the clue matched you for that day, you won $1,000. But the clues were rolling, so as the days go on, you have more you need to tick off.
- On Monday last week you needed to own a mobile phone.
- On Tuesday last week you needed to own a mobile phone and have a drivers licence.
- On Wednesday last week you needed to own a mobile phone and have a drivers licence
- And support a Melbourne football team.
The remaining clues were:
- Last Thursday – you must have a pet
- Last Friday – you have more than one TV in your home
- Monday – you have a Facebook profile
- Tuesday – you were born in Melbourne
- Wednesday – you have two children
- Thursday – you live in a suburb beginning with the letter D.
- This morning, Friday – you are a woman.
As the final clue was revealed this morning, 37 year-old Emma Erdmanis, 37 phoned through, she was Jo & Lehmo’s Chosen One, successfully ticking off all ten clues, and taking away $10,000.
She said she started listening in each morning because her mother, who is battling cancer, told her she matched a number of clues.
The money will go towards helping with her mum’s medical bills, and a holiday.