RESULTS NOW RELEASED, SEE THEM HERE.
In some circles, Survey 4 is affectionately known as the “hump” survey, being as it is in the middle of the survey season.
In GfK Survey 3 we saw:
- smooth rise in both Sydney and Melbourne
- Commercial and ABC Talk stations slip in most markets, except for ABC Adelaide and Perth, which had strong gains
- 2Day get back in the frame with a 5.3 share
- Just 0.6 separates 1st– 5th place in Brisbane
- Big gain for 4KQ in swan song for the old format
Last survey’s results pose such questions as:
- Will music stations keep clawing back the audience share they lost to talk during the pandemic?
- Is 2Day finally showing the green shoots it’s been promising for years?
- Will the logjam in Brisbane finally be broken up?
- How will the venerable 4KQ fare as a sports station?
Find all this out and more this morning at 9:30 AEST, here on radioinfo.com.au.
We’ll have all the AM/FM/DAB+ results, in cumes and shares, as well as online and other digital listening. Check our “dancing” ranking chart and Spin Cycle too.