RØDE have release the PSA1+, a new premium professional studio arm.
The original PSA1 professional studio arm has long been recognised as the industry standard and is found on the desks of countless content creators.
The PSA1+ builds on this legacy, introducing premium features and an innovative new design offering unmatched performance in any home or studio setup.
PSA1+ KEY FEATURES:
- Innovative parallelogram spring design for precise placement, peerless stability and ultra-smooth movement with almost any microphone
- Completely silent operation with fully damped internal springs
- Rubber contact mounts for superior isolation from knocks, bumps and keyboard clicks
- Extended reach and 360-degree rotation, offering maximum flexibility in any home or studio application
- Supports a wide range of microphones– from 94g all the way to 1.2kgs
- Integrated cable management system to manage and easily conceal both XLR and USB cables
- Compatible with all standard microphones and shockmounts
Sleek. Silent. Stable
The PSA1+ features an innovative parallelogram spring design that has been precision-engineered to ensure movement is smooth and steady, even with very light or heavy microphones. This mechanism keeps the microphone placement constant when moved so it can be positioned perfectly with ease.
The internal springs are fully damped, and the arm features a high-quality neoprene cover for further reduction of noise generated by movement. Additionally, the PSA1+ is equipped with rubber contact points for superior isolation from knocks, bumps and keyboard clicks, making it ideal for streamers using mechanical keyboards with loud switches.
The Ultimate Microphone Mount
The PSA1+ has been designed to perform flawlessly in any recording scenario, from home gaming setups to professional broadcast studios. It can support a wide microphone weight range, from as little as 94g all the way up to 1.2kgs, with extended reach and full 360-degree rotation making it easy to position the microphone exactly where it needs to be to get the best recording possible. It also features an integrated cable management system for both XLR and USB cables, ensuring every setup is tidy and camera-ready.
Both end-address and side-address microphones are accommodated by the flexible mounting system and the arm is compatible with all standard shockmounts. A threaded desk mount and sturdy desk clamp are included, making it a breeze to integrate into any home or professional studio, and the arm comes pre-assembled, ensuring it is easy to set up and start using right away.