- Big increase for ABC Sydney, ABC Melbourne drops
- 97.3 and 4BH up in Brisbane
- A strong gain for Mix Adelaide
- 96fm drops in Perth
- 2CH on Digital loses some of last survey’s audience, while SEN on its old AM frequency debuts at 0.4%
- Slight uptick for 2Day’s new breakfast team
- Slight drop for Triple M Melbourne’s Marty Sheargold
- Triple M Perth’s new breakfast show loses ground
The results for the first ratings survey of 2021 have just landed.
The survey was conducted by GfK for Commercial Radio Australia from Sunday Jan 17 to Saturday Feb 27, 2021.
During the survey period, HIT 92.9 in Perth re-branded to 92.9 TRIPLE M, 3MP re-entered the Melbourne survey, and there were some changes to DAB+ station names across the various markets (see the notes below each chart for details).
Click the charts to expand them. Previous results here.
DAB+ Only stations